Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HiTcHed!!!!!


Another one of us got hitched last July (I know it's bit late just posting this now.... but what can I do... I'm the one-second-delay member of the group.. so here I am... late reaction as usual.... hehehe..)!!!!
so.... back to the topic...
Was just thinking that getting hitched is the major step after building a career, for most of us.. another challenge after experiencing how it feels to earn your own money and survive... so after a hard day @ work... you'll have someone to run to.. someone to share.. someone to take the load off your shoulders... as well as contribute to the challenges of our lives.... spicing up our world so to speak...
... I never thought that Cuzin D would be the next one to walk up the isle.. but lo and behold.. you really never can tell... so the question is.... who's next on the line.... a mystery and a surprise i'll bet..

No comments: