Monday, February 11, 2008

Pinched

...........everytime i talk to him i feel light and bubbly... even if the words that we are sharing draw tears to my eyes.. it may be tears of happiness.. it may be tears of sadness.. but still, i have this warm feeling inside.. the notion that somebody cares for me.. and i get the feeling of security and contentment.. i know where i stand.. and he's teaching me to see my worth and to love myself.. so i know deep in me, that i am special to him... i'm grateful and happy.. yet even though i have this knowledge... every time i see him give attention to somebody else... give time to somebody else... i get a little pinch.. a pinch that elicits scattered thoughts.. man! i don't know what i'm feeling... i don't understand it.. i don't know how to react... and i don't know what to do with it.. i just know that there's that little pinch...
.......................sh@#$!!! and slowly i realized that this is what they call JEALOUSY...

No comments: