Friday, February 8, 2008

Taking Stock

2008 -> Year of the RAT with the lucky color green - signifying a new beginning, a fresh start of the cycle... what an apt time for me to establish a new me... but before that I think I'm gonna need to take stock of my own self....

hhmmmm... I know for a fact that I'm not as uptight as before.. I can even sometimes say nga latagaw nakog utok... hehehe.. i guess it's my turn now to have that kind of description labeled on me... but sometimes... somehow... with my being latagaw og utok I find peace and contentment.. sometimes ra pud coz there are times that my choleric self aserts itself and I get impatient when thoughts of stagnating come into my mind and I know that I still have a lot of things to finish and accomplish.. but eventhough it seems that latagaw nkog utok I know that I still have my brain inside this head of mine... I may not be able to answer your questions right now or my answers may not be what you would have expected me to give out... but rest assured that the stuff that makes me who I am underneath is still intact...

No comments: