Friday, March 7, 2008

MisSinG YoU...

.....We have been together for a couple of years now and the bond that we have, I could proudly say, is strong... Our friendship is real!.. I still remember the oath we took that no matter what, we will still remain friends... and still it remains in my heart even if tears fall from my eyes a lot...

..... Lately.. you don't speak to me.. you avoid meeting up w/ me... I tried to run after you.... but the more you run away.... it makes my heart ache when i think about it... you may not believe me... but the thought of you detaching is painful.... it's like looking at a clear blue sky that has but one dark cloud.. however way you look at it.. you can't deny the presence of that dark cloud...

..... I wish I can take away the clouds so that I can have a clear view of you.... but I can't... because that cloud is as much part of my sky as the sun... I need it because it brings me the promise of RAIN....which wipes away my thirst when I'm parched......

..... I need both the SUN and the RAIN to survive... I CAN'T CHOOSE ONLY ONE...

..... why am I writing this????? because I also can't deny that I MISS YOU MUCH FRIEND!!!!

No comments: